All the pieces we create are handmade; So there are not two items that are identical. There will be subtle imperfections that are considered as a unique part that gives it authenticity and originality to each piece.
This includes variations in general as characteristics in dimensions, weight, finished in the tones and textures that are generated during the creative process.
Tolerances and finishes
• The dimensions and capabilities are approximate and nominal values since by manufacturing tolerances and handmade process there may be certain variations.
• Colors or finishes may vary since there are effects that depend on oven conditions. However, the images show a trend of the variation of the finishes (Tones may vary by settings from each monitor or screen).
- Any piece of ceramic is more slippery by use with water or liquids.
- Handle parts carefully to avoid any fissure or disposal in case of blow or fall.
- Do not use fire or direct flame
- Ceramic fit for gas oven, microwave oven and dishwasher
- Avoid sudden changes in temperature (cooling or heating)